Hairbrush boar with storage bag and cleaning tool, Black
Order before 9am and your products will be sent the same day
Buy it with
Gentle oval hairbrush with a combination of boar bristles and nylon bristles to help detangle hair for optimal results. The hairbrush stimulates the scalp and increases blood circulation. It distributes the natural oils from the scalp to the ends for reduced frizz and shiny healthy hair. The air cushion adapts to the shape of the head and thanks to its practical size, it easily fits in the bag and on the trip. Eco-friendly storage bag and cleaning tool included.
• A hairbrush that doesn't tear the hair, but still detangles tangles very effectively
• Also suitable for those with sore hair.
• 100 brush strokes a day is GOOD for hair with this brush.
• Size: W6 cm x L21.5 cm including handle
• Material: Boar hair with nylon spikes
• Included: Eco-bag with cleaning tools
• Weight of brush 84 g
• All boar hair is collected from naturally shed hair
• Wow instead of ouch. If you have sensitive hair, this is the hair brush for you.
• Unlike a traditional hair brush, it is good to remove hair with this brush. It makes your hair shiny without wearing it out.
• Stimulates the scalp. Every time you brush your hair, the hairbrush stimulates blood circulation, which increases blood flow to the scalp. This can help your hair grow faster.
• Distributes the hair's natural oils. The hair brush brings the hair's natural oils from the scalp and distributes it throughout the hair lengths, which makes the hair soft and gives the hair luster and shine. You also don't need to wash your hair as often.
Genuine boar bristles and nylon
Silky healthy hair
Good for: Those with sore hair + you who worry about your hair
Feels like: A scalp massage
Smells like: Fragrance free
FYI: Protective + nourishing + minimal wear on the hair
Long healthy hair
- hair soreness
- greasy hair
- wear and tear on the hair
How do we collect the hair?
all boar hair is collected from naturally shed hair
There are two ways that hair is collected:
1. From the forests where they live. The wild boar rubs its back against rocks and trees, leaving loose hairs behind. Then collectors go out into the forest and collect these hairs which are then used for each brush.
2 . A by-product of domestic pigs. No animals are ever harmed in the hair collection.