Item has been added


Lenoites® Eyelash Activating Serum Mascara

345 Kr
Unit price  per 
Black
Brown
history

Guaranteed safe & secure checkout

    Payment methods
  • American Express
  • Apple Pay
  • Google Pay
  • Klarna
  • Maestro
  • Mastercard
  • PayPal
  • Shop Pay
  • Union Pay
  • Visa
Lenoites® Eyelash Activating Serum Mascara
Lenoites® Eyelash Activating Serum Mascara
local_offer

Frequently bought together

Total price:

local_offer
295 Kr 295 Kr
495 Kr 495 Kr

Discover Our Key Ingredients

The mascara contains 83% eyelash serum and the remaining 17% mascara.

17% mascara consists of iron oxides which is a cosmetic pigment that comes from natural minerals and is considered mineral when refined.

Swertia Japonica Extract

Promotes Lash Health - Helps Growth - Moisturizing - Anti-inflammatory Properties - Protective Effect

Pumpkin Seed Extract

Nourishes Lashes - Strengthens Hair - Rich in Antioxidants - Promotes Growth - Moisturizing - Prevents Breakage

Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract

Nourishes lashes - Strengthens hair - Rich in antioxidants - Promotes growth - Moisturizes - Prevents breakage

Portulaca Oleracea Extract

Hydrates and soothes - Provides essential vitamins and minerals - Enhances elasticity - Protects against environmental damage

Swertia Japonica Extract

Promotes Lash Health - Helps Growth - Moisturizing - Anti-inflammatory Properties - Protective Effect

Pumpkin Seed Extract

Nourishes Lashes - Strengthens Hair - Rich in Antioxidants - Promotes Growth - Moisturizing - Prevents Breakage

Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract

Nourishes lashes - Strengthens hair - Rich in antioxidants - Promotes growth - Moisturizes - Prevents breakage

Portulaca Oleracea Extract

Hydrates and soothes - Provides essential vitamins and minerals - Enhances elasticity - Protects against environmental damage

FAQ

Yes, you can. It contains no harmful ingredients and is completely safe to use.

The Swedish Medicines Agency advises consumers against using products containing prostaglandin analogues due to their potential for serious side effects. As a result, Lenoites products do not contain this substance.

While prostaglandin-based eyelash serums can accelerate lash growth, the accompanying side effects are concerning. Prostaglandin analogues are often used in ophthalmic medications to reduce eye pressure in glaucoma patients. Common side effects include eye irritation, itching, redness of the eyes, eye pain, and changes in iris color (for instance, blue eyes may turn brown!). Given these significant side effects, both the Swedish Medicines Agency and the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have issued warnings against their use.

Lenoites eyelash and eyebrow serums are safe, effective, and of the highest quality. With Lenoites serum, you can feel confident and secure in your choice.

There are peptide-based, vitamin-based, and prostaglandin-based eyelash serums. Lenoites mascara with eyelash serum is peptide- and vitamin-based. This means you will NOT lose your eyelashes when you stop using it, unlike with prostaglandin-based serums. If you stop using the serum, your lashes will shed at their natural rate and will eventually return to their original length before you started using the mascara.

live_help

Didn't find your answer?

Our customer service will be happy to help you.

Recommended for you

Customer Reviews

Based on 48 reviews
71%
(34)
13%
(6)
6%
(3)
4%
(2)
6%
(3)
S
Sara Ingman (Karlstad, SE)
Serum-mascara

Mycket bra!

g
gunilla lindholm (Norrtälje, SE)
Eyelash Activating Serum Mascara

Fin tillväxt av fransarna och ger en mjuk vacker färgstruktur som jag inte vill vara utan!

J
Jeanette Lövdin (Skinnskatteberg, SE)
Suverän

Väldigt bra mascara, långa ögonfransar och bra med att den går att få bort lätt med varmt vatten, superbra färg också. (brun)

C
C.A. (Nykil, SE)
Ingredienslista?

Skulle vilja vete ingredienslista innan jag köper mascaran men hittar ej! Hjälp?

M
Marielle Björckebaum (Stockholm, SE)

Best mascara ever

Recently viewed

Recently viewed